Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Eintracht fan from England

+6
Kon
Bayer-Löwe
Löwenmama
Caro
0zzy!
UKPhil
10 verfasser

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 2 von 3]

26Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 15 Jul 2008 - 18:24

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Thanks for the info

Your english was very good no corrections needed.

http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk

27Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 9 Sep 2008 - 14:25

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello Again

We will be coming over for the the game on Saturday against Offenbach and we are very much looking forward to it.

I see you have had a mixed start to the season and hopefully we will bring you some luck on saturday.

Now you have played a few games how have your new players looked?

We look forward to been with you on saturday

28Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Fr 12 Sep 2008 - 10:36

Bayer-Löwe

Bayer-Löwe
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hi!

:D I wish you a pleasant journey, enjoy your stay in Germany and good luck for the match! :cheers:

29Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England So 14 Sep 2008 - 14:47

Gast

Gast

UKPhil schrieb:

I see you have had a mixed start to the season and hopefully we will bring you some luck on saturday.

What can I say?? Well, great job!!! I hope we'll see you again on the 27th September :lol!: .

I hope you enjoyed the stay here in Braunschweig.

30Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England So 14 Sep 2008 - 20:33

Eintrachtlöwe2

Eintrachtlöwe2
Admin
Admin

thanks you came to us in the stadion and we win you must come every match than we sre in two or three years in the first liga.

31Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mo 15 Sep 2008 - 12:58

Löwenmama

Löwenmama
3.LIGA
3.LIGA

Hello Uk-Phil!

Thanks for being here and for the luck you brought us on saturday.

I hope you and your friends enjoyed the time in germany, especially in Braunschweig!

BYG (Blue-Yellow-Greetings) ;-)

32Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 17 Sep 2008 - 15:21

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello

Yes we had a very good time in Germany and saturday was the best day . Braunschweig is a very nice place and the football was even better!

The experience of going to a German football match was vey good as it is very cheap to go in England it would cost £15-£20 euro to watch a team like Eintracht. Also we are not allowed to drink beer during the game or on the streets around the stadion we have to go to the bars and then to the game at kick off. This means that German football is very very good compared to English football and it makes for a much better day out. We also enjoyed singing your songs as they are the same songs we sing in England.

Eintracht were fantastic! and I am glad we brought you some luck. I am sure they will be ok this season and maybe should aim for halfway and look to try and become stable in League 3 for a couple of seasons, althought I know with Eintracht this is not easy!

It was good to meet some of you and we will be coming back again (sadly we can't come every week) as we had a great time.

I will keep looking out for your scores and coming on here to see how they are doing.

33Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 17 Sep 2008 - 16:38

Gast

Gast

Hey Phil,

it was really nice that you visited Braunschweig and also the game on saturday. You three are really nice guys and we had a lot of fun with you.

I hope you enjoyed the time with us too.

Thanks again for the scarf of your hometeam. It got a special place here.

(Did you found any good food on saturday after the movie?)

Zuletzt von Alex am Mi 17 Sep 2008 - 16:42 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

34Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 17 Sep 2008 - 16:40

Gast

Gast

Hey Pete,

welcome to our little forum. :cheers: Nice that you registrated here too.

I just wrote it to Phil: You are nice guys and we had a lot of fun with you! :cheers:

35Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 17 Sep 2008 - 17:30

UK_Pete

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Alex schrieb:Hey Pete,

welcome to our little forum. :cheers: Nice that you registrated here too.

I just wrote it to Phil: You are nice guys and we had a lot of fun with you! :cheers:

Hello, took me a while to work this place out :lol!:

Love ths smilies :poppen: btsv-fahne

our message board is very dull ! but if you want to visit the best team - Morecambe ;-) come say hello on www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk

maybe a preseason friendly one day !

36Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Sa 20 Sep 2008 - 1:38

Gast

Gast

Hello Phil, hello Pete

it was nice to meet you here. I hope we´ll do it again. Maybe in England??? in your PM you said, our English is good. This is not true... Alex english is good, and my english you just understand after you drank ten beers... :kumpels: Or ("the thing is") after a lot of beer I became more brave in speaking english.

So, ("the thing is...")(I know you don´t understand this, but I said it very often...)) you are welcome back here in Braunschweig. I hope, we´ll see you soon...

Best wishes to Morecambe.

Your "Braunschweiger-Kneipen-Führer"

Kevin

Zuletzt von Didi am Sa 20 Sep 2008 - 2:00 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet (Grund : my english is shit...)

37Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 23 Sep 2008 - 14:43

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

:kumpels: Or ("the thing is") after a lot of beer I became more brave in speaking english.

So, ("the thing is...")(I know you don´t understand this, but I said it very often...)) you are welcome back here in Braunschweig. I hope, we´ll see you soon...

Best wishes to Morecambe.

I think this is more true :prosit:

It was a good result for Eintracht on saturday with a draw away from home.

Morecambe need all the best wishes this season after 2 very good years they are finding it a bit harder this season.

38Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 24 Dez 2008 - 11:18

Eintrachtlöwe2

Eintrachtlöwe2
Admin
Admin

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Pete and Phil! :)

39Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 24 Dez 2008 - 13:49

Willi Wichtig

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Auch von mir an alle ein Frohes Weihnachtsfest und Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!

40Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mo 17 Aug 2009 - 14:27

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello and greetings from England at the start of a new season I hope you are all good.

I see Eintracht are going very well and have not lost a game and are now top of the league :cheers:

I think 10 players left Eintracht and only 5 have come in is this correct? What do you think of the new players that have come in? I see Rodriguez has left he scored when I came to the game last season and I liked him.
Also I think you still have the same manager I did wonder after a few bad results at the end of last year if you would change but it is good to see you stuck with him.

After last year of getting used to the new league lets hope Eintracht can now go forward and make a challenge for the top.

Sorry I was not on much at the end of last season :uuups: I look forward to the new season though and hope to be on more often.

Eintrachtlowe2 :danke: for the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

41Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Fr 4 Sep 2009 - 20:40

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Hello Phil ,instantaneous sees it not so good for Eintracht out, foremost hoe defeat against Bremen II, then against Offenbach and  tomorrow must she against Ingolstadt playing, Ingolstadt has  foremost very high won, that gets a very hard Play for ours Lions, but maybe gives yea a wonder and we win against Ingolstadt. Wonder give it yea ever again. Sorry, but my English it  not so good. BGG Caro

42Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Fr 4 Sep 2009 - 20:42

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Und für die deutschen unter uns, bitte nicht lachen, ich habe mein bestes versucht und gegeben und hoffe das er damit was anfangen kann, denn ich bin ne absolute Niete in Englisch :-(

43Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Sa 5 Sep 2009 - 19:00

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Yes, that Wonder is arrived, 2:1 for ours Lions. :cheers:

44Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 8 Sep 2009 - 15:35

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

BTSV-Caro Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 808608 your English is good thankyou for writting in English otherwise I have to use the translator which is no good.

A good win and only 4 points off the top Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Icon_cheers

I look forward to the next game

45Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 8 Sep 2009 - 21:25

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Nice that you my English so good understand could :-) Yes, this
Translator is not so good, i have therewith very unpalatably expirience made.
I would once what all fast translate and appropriated such Translator, therewith
am I so duly up my Nose fell.

46Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 8 Sep 2009 - 21:42

Gast

Gast

Uff... Caro, verwendest du nen Wörterbuch oder so? Manche Wörter kenn ich garnicht.^^

"therewith
am I so duly up my Nose fell." kannste den Satz mal erklären? oO

Finde das gut von dir, dass du es auf Englisch versuchst, manche die das nciht könnenv erweigern ja einfach mal komplett. (auch bei andere Sachen)

--------------------------
Phill, it's great how continously you inform yourself about our team. ( I forgot why you are so interested in Eintracht Braunschweig, some kind of friend/part of family live in Wolfenbüttel - was it like that?)
I don't think that we will reach the top at the end, we don't like to play our stuff constantly - a problem which occurs every f***ing year. No one knows why. :D I seems someone has jinxed us. ;)
Yeah well, the relation between good games (in view of WINs) and bad games (in view of LOSTs) is much better this year. But if the goal would be bigger, then, maybe then there are much more good games. Again we - no, our guys in yellow and blue - don't like to carry the ball into that box.

What's about your team?

47Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 8 Sep 2009 - 22:52

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Hey, wenn ich ein Wort nicht kenne, kontaktiere ich sehr gerne mal einen Bekannten, der allerdings aus Amerika kommt und wenn der mal nicht da is, versuch ich mein Glück alleine und wenn es sein muss auch mit einem Wörterbuch.

Ich versuchs mal zu erklären ;-)
Damit bin ich so richtig auf meine Nase gefallen.

Aber ich gebs zu, ich kann zwar das meiste gut verstehen, aber in der Ausdrucksweise schwächel ich, aber ich dachte mir ich versuch mich mal.

48Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 9 Sep 2009 - 0:07

Gast

Gast

Jap, verstehn fällt viele leichter aber wenn es ums formulieren geht.

Naja, bei dir is die Grammatik (Satzstellung) das geringste Problem, dass kann man sich leicht üebrsetzen.

Ich hab nur manchmal mit den Wärterbuchwörter mein Problem - falscher Bezug, also nicht passend. oder ganz wirre, für mcih fremde Wörter.

Aber vllt. kann das ein Muttersprachler für sich selber besser umsetzen.

--

ahhh :D jetzt versteh ich "duly" ist so ein "falsches Wort" glaube ich. Aber das Problem kenn ich auch - irgendwie pickt man sich immer die falschen Wörter ausm Wörterbuch raus.^^

49Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 9 Sep 2009 - 11:46

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

[am I so duly up my Nose fell.[/quote]

Ouch! Your nose fell off? Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Lol that is why the translator is hard sometimes I try to translate Eintracht's match reports and understand bits but sometimes I am Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Confused .

Thanks for trying though it still makes more sense than if tried to write German.

My team Morecambe have been doing ok we have had 2 good years in our new league finishing 11th & 10th this season we wish for playoffs (top 7) but we have had a very very bad start and have not won a game Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Icon_redface . We score lots of goals and have good strikers but the defence is Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 46971. We let in 12 goals in 3 games.

The attached is the latest news on my team and the video of the last game which was 3v3.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/morecambe/default.stm

50Eintracht fan from England - Seite 2 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 9 Sep 2009 - 12:08

Gast

Gast

Wow - 12 goals in 3 games is horrible.:D I think, we should exchange some players. Our defence is doing well - just 1 goal per game in average, but our offence sucks - again 1 goal per game in average.

So, you may have some of our defence an in exchange we get some of your offence?! Deal? :D

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 2 von 3]

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten