Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Eintracht fan from England

+6
Kon
Bayer-Löwe
Löwenmama
Caro
0zzy!
UKPhil
10 verfasser

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 3 von 3]

51Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 9 Sep 2009 - 12:33

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

That sounds a good deal we need a right and left full back as ours are very slow. I think Benjamin Fuchs is your right back can we have him? I try to follow him because he has the same family name as my family from Braunschweig.

The answer about why I follow Eintracht I have a great aunt and uncle who I still think live in Braunschweig and another great aunt who was living in Wolfenbuttle.
My father remembers coming over to Braunchweig about 40 years ago when he was a child to visit them and my uncle took him to watch Eintracht in a Bundesliga game.

You had some players last season that seemed to score regular Fait-Florian Banser,Marc Pfitzner are they not scoring this year? I also liked Rodrigues.

http://www.shrimpsvoices.co.uk

52Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 22 Dez 2009 - 16:18

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello

Just a quick message to say Happy Christmas & Happy New Year to you all from England.

Eintracht have done good in the 1st half of the season lets hope they can keep it up after the winter break. They seem to do well at home if only they could improve away.

Do you like the winter break? In England we play so much football over Christmas (if the weather is good) it would be strange Christmas with no football.

Happy Christmas

Phil

53Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 22 Dez 2009 - 18:50

Löwenmama

Löwenmama
3.LIGA
3.LIGA

hi Phil

also for you
MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Greetings to England!

54Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 22 Dez 2009 - 23:49

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Hello Phil,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

55Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Do 24 Dez 2009 - 17:30

Bobzilla

Bobzilla
Oberliga
Oberliga

Hey Phil,

also "Merry Christmas" 4 you.

"Boxing Days" is for the english Footballfans a fine thing! I wish it would give this in Germany too.

56Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Sa 24 Jul 2010 - 15:46

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello

Hope you are all ok

I am actually watching the dresden game live here in England

It is curently 1v1 at half time I can't believe Eintracht are not winning 2v1 or 3v1 they have some good goal chances.

It has been a very good first half to watch hope the 2nd half is even better.

57Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mo 26 Jul 2010 - 0:43

Eintrachtlöwe2

Eintrachtlöwe2
Admin
Admin

Hi Phil,
we are all ok and you?
It was a great game. Yes there were some good goal chances but the best sing is we have 3Points. It was better an 3-1 game or 4-1 but we haven´t used our chance . But 3 points are 3 points. I hope we hear more from you in the next time. I hope you can read this because my english is not perfekt.
Greets from Germany
Sascha

58Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mo 26 Jul 2010 - 12:10

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello

Your English was perfect Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Icon_biggrin .

The game was very good and Eintracht played some very nice football making lots of good chances. The team seemed to be playing even better then when I saw them 2 years ago.

How is the team looking for the new season and what are the new players like?

You progressed well last season nearly making the playoffs do you think this year you can make the top 3 places?

I hope Eintracht are on TV again but I guess its because there is no Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2 games.

59Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mo 26 Jul 2010 - 15:02

Eintrachtlöwe2

Eintrachtlöwe2
Admin
Admin

Hi,
thats good that you can read my english Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Icon_lol Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Icon_lol
I think they have a good chance to be under the top 3 at the end of the seasen.
I think the new gamers are very good player and maybe the next match on saturday came in tv . If i know more i writte it here.
Do you have heard from the test game vs. Schalke 04 ? That was a great game. From Schalke played the top gamers and we have won 2-1 :)
I think the best player of the last game was Bellarabi. He played really good.

60Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 27 Jul 2010 - 15:42

0zzy!

0zzy!
UI-Cup
UI-Cup

Hey Phil,

UKPhil schrieb:[...] I hope Eintracht are on TV again but I guess its because there is no Bundesliga or Bundesliga 2 games.

The TV Channel "NDR" shows every Saturday the highlights of Eintracht games.
I will from now on you always link the highlights after each game, ok?

(I hope it is understandable. Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 949616 )

61Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Mi 28 Jul 2010 - 0:44

Caro

Caro
Admin
Admin

Hey Phil,
Eintracht has now been two new players.
Dennis Lemke comes from Hertha BSC Berlin reserve.
Patrick Amrhein comes from FC Carl Zeiss Jena.

62Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Do 5 Aug 2010 - 2:09

0zzy!

0zzy!
UI-Cup
UI-Cup

Oh. I have forgotten last Saturday.
Highlights of Saarbrücken vs. Eintracht:
http://www3.ndr.de/sendungen/sportclub/sportclub1296.html

From the game Eintracht vs. Sandhausen there are no highlights, because the game took place on Tuesday. The show is only Saturday.

Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 108808

63Eintracht fan from England - Seite 3 Empty Re: Eintracht fan from England Di 22 März 2011 - 18:27

UKPhil

Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hello wink

Well what a season I have still been following the season closely from here in England and the results have been very good :D

Was it 22 games without loosing until the FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt game?

So what has happened to make this season so good? Did you bring in some good players last summer?

I remember been told that to go into Bundasliga 2 the club would need to meet certain regulations like having enough money and undersoil heating etc is this correct and is this now OK?

I hope Eintracht are now better off the field and they now have more money.

Do 1st and 2nd go up straight away and 3rd place have to play an extra game.

18 points off 3rd place btsv-fahne

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 3 von 3]

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten